Volkswagen CC Dash Cam Buyers Guide
Rexing V360 dash cam
360° Panoramic View Design – unsurpassed monitoring of the entire car environment from every angle, Easily view side collisions, disputes inside your Volkswagen CC, producing more comprehensive evidence and ensuring security.
The Front camera records video at 1440×1440 resolution at 30 frames per second.
With WIDE DYNAMIC RANGE, the camera can perform optimally in all light scenarios by adjusting the exposure level for balanced images and footage.
Once the reverse gear is engaged, the dash cam screen automatically switches to reversing image.
This Rexing V360 dash cam has a 3-inch touch screen and displays information about the rear environment as well as parking guide-lines to prevent accidents.
A super wide angle fish-eye lens is built into the front camera, which captures both the road in front and passenger inside your Volkswagen CC.Lenses can be adjusted to the front, to the right or to the left.
This dashboard camera records the front cabin and rear simultaneously and has a waterproof backup camera for your Volkswagen CC
In the event of a collision, the built-in gravity sensor locks the video, ensuring that important footage remains protected. Videos that have been locked will be protected from being overwritten. All videos are time-stamped.
Loop recording; After the memory card storage limit has been reached, new recordings will automatically overwrite older recordings.Supports UHS-I / Class 10 or higher Micro SD cards (up to 256GB).
Recommended Micro SD card:
- Kingston Canvas Go! Micro SD (pictured above)
- Kingston Canvas React Micro SD
- SanDisk High Endurance Micro SD
NOTE: Please don’t use SanDisk Ultra cards with Rexing V360 dash cam
What’s in the box!
- Rexing V360 Dash Camera
- Full HD Rear Camera + Rear Camera cable (20ft)
- Car power connector (12ft) + USB computer cable
- 3M adhesive mount
- User manual
- Rexing Mini-USB Hardwire Kit – B01LXC2329 (Optional)
Rexing V360 dash cam comes with one Lithium-ion battery and the built-in supercapacitor serves only to store emergency file backups.please always keep the dash cam plugged in.
It is possible that the USB port in the car will not provide enough power for the dash cam, so please use the car charger that comes with the dashcam, or use the Rexing hardwire kit (Sold separately).
- 2 inches LCD screen included.
- 180° wide field of view in 1 MP camera, 1440p resolution, 30 fps with Garmin Clarity HDR™ for enhanced image quality under low light conditions near your Volkswagen CC.
- GPS enabled, for you to view your location during the playback.
- Voice control to start/stop and save recordings.
- Loop recording allows to record non stop and automatically saves footage of accidents near your Volkswagen CC.
- G sensor and driver alerts( forward collision, lane departure warnings and a “GO” alert) to enhance driver awareness.
- Internal battery can record for 30 min after/if the power supply [Volkswagen CC ‘s battery] is turned off
- Red light camera and speed camera location alerts (not available in all areas) can be updated through the subscription free Garmin express.
- Travelapse™ feature helps you to capture and share hours of driving footage into minutes of highlights.
- Dash Cam 66W;
- Low profile magnetic mount;
- Vehicle power cables;
- Dual USB power adapter;
If there arises a difficulty in pairing the dash cam with the app via Bluetooth, like asking for an update or something, simply reboot and repair. Most of the time it solves the problem or else contact customer care.
Which all languages does the voice control support?
Voice control is available for English, French, Italian, Spanish, German and Swedish.
When I 66w dash cam to save video, does it save before you told it?
In this case, the Garmin 66w dash cam will save the previous video clip, the currently recording clip, and will save the upcoming clip.
Each of these clips will be approximately 1 minute in length, for a total of 3 minutes of saved video around the time of the incident.
What happens when the memory card is full? Do I have to delete manually?
With the loop recording feature, older video files will be overwritten buy the new ones but only the incidents sensed through the motion detectors will be saved.
BlackVue DR900X- 2CH
- 4K Ultra HD footage at 1080p resolution.
- 8 MP front (CMOS sensor) and 2.1 MP rear (Sony Starvis™ sensor), best for low light near your Volkswagen CC.
- 265 High Efficiency Video Coding system compresses video file without compromising quality.
- With Cloud service you can enjoy live view from your dash cam on the BlackVue mobile app.
- Native parking mode, without any additional accessories.
- Voltage cutoff and timer can be set in the BlackVue App to protect your vehicle’s battery.
- Impact and motion detection around your Volkswagen CC.
- Operation Temperature: : -20 °C, -4 °F – 70 °C ,158 °F (manufactured with super capacitors).
- Built-in GPS to visualize your location of your Volkswagen CC on map during playback.
- Built in WiFi helps to download video files instantly into your smartphone/tablet.
- LTE module(optional) will provide an amazing cloud experience.
What’s in the box!
- BlackVue DR900X-2CH (Front Cam + Rear Cam)
- Power Cord
- Rear Cam Cable
- x5 Cable Clips
- Double-Sided Tape for Mounting Brackets
- BlackVue 32 GB micro-SD Card
- micro-SD Card Reader