Kia Sedona Dash Cam Buyers Guide
This Dual dash cam captures video at 1080p Full HD in front and 720p in rear. It uses 2.12MP CMOS Sensor(front) and 1.0MP CMOS Sensor(rear) for a distortion-free, crisp image quality.
Built-in WiFi lets you download and view footage on your smartphone via the official app.
THINKWARE FA200 built with Super Capacitors and Thermal sensor, suitable for extreme temperatures in your Kia Sedona.
- 14°F – 140°F
- -10°C – 60°C
- -4°F – 158°F
- -20°C – 70°C
Red light camera and speed camera alerts through the TWA-SGM GPS Antenna [optional]
Thinkware’s Anti-File Corruption Technology helps against Data fragmentation and file corruption.
- Parking surveillance mode
- impact and motion detection,
- energy saving
- time lapse mode
SD Card and Hardwiring kit is also included in the package to connect the dash cam to your Kia.
This dash cam is recommended for Kia Sedona users from the USA and CA only.
What’s in the box!
- Cigarette Power Cable,
- THINKWARE 16GB MicroSD Card with SD Card Adapter,
- Rear View Camera,
- CS Information,
- FA200 Main Dash Cam Unit,
- Rear Cam Quick Start Guide,
- Adhesive Cable Clips (3ea),
- Rear Cam Cable,
- Mount with Extra 3M Adhesive Tape,
- Quick Start Guide/Warranty
Nextbase 422GW is a Great dash cam for your Kia Sedona, apart from parking mode, night vision, and g sensors, it is also Alexa enabled and has SOS emergency alerts which is a bargain considering the quality and the price of this model. know more about the Nextbase dash cam below.
- 140° wide-angle view at 1440p, 30fps with night mode, giving you an amazing image quality.
- Parking mode (high sensitive G sensors) suitable so that the nextbase422w dash cam can record and save any bumps or unusual movement when you are away from your Kia Sedona.
- Alexa integrated, you can take calls, play your favorite music while driving with a peaceful mind.
- 10 Hz GPS module with SOS alerts, to alert emergency services to your location in case of an accident.
- Touch screen is provided.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for you to view the footage on the go. very helpful in the if you need to show it to the cops.
- Easy to remove the dash cam from Magnetic Mount whenever you please.
Does the Nextbase 422GW work with ODB2 Cable?
Nextbase 422gw dash cam comes with a 12V adapter for power and not for the ODB2 You can buy a hardwire kit that will piggyback into your fuse box.
Can the Nextbase dash cam be hard wired?
YES! it can be connected to the battery through fuse box using a hard-wiring kit[Nextbase kit is recommended].
Can Alexa be permanently disabled?
sure, you can always disable Alexa. It is an optional feature.
It has 4k 30fps Ultra HD to record high quality video and 2k 60 fps QHD to capture sharp images like license plates. You can switch between both of them according to your needs.
The improved 8.42 Megapixel Sony stravis image sensors get’s you super night vision and the best image quality in low light conditions like dim parking lots around your Kia Sedona.
The Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) can alert you of any potential forward collisions, lane departures, and front vehicle departure, so you can drive in your Kia Sedona securely.
Anti-file Corruption Technology will protect your video files from getting lost if ever the Thinkware memory card gets corrupted.
It records video files in 1 min(60 seconds) segments, so if your Kia Sedona ever get into an accident, the super capacitor will power the Thinkware U1000 dash cam for enough time to secure the footage into the Micro SD card.
Along with motion and impact detection, Thinkware cloud 2.0 service is provided so you can view live footage and get altered about any impact around your Kia Sedona.
What’s in the box!
- Main Unit,
- 12 V power cable,
- Hard-wiring cable,
- CPL Filter,
- 32 GB Micro SD Card
- 2 K rear cam
Does Thinkware U1000 work if my glass already is tinted?
yes, you can increase the brightness if you are still unsatisfied (less likely), just erase the small area (dot) of the tinted glass where the dash cam views.
Is there any customer care services available, if so how good are they?
Premium dash cam company like Thinkware have very good support system so whenever you get stuck while using the unit, you can ask them and they are ready to help you.
You can contact Thinkware support system at :
Email: [email protected]
Will the voltage level detection system provided in Thinkware U1000 stop draining my car battery when it gets too low in park mode?
Yes , Thinkware U1000 is equipped with Voltage Cut Off, Record Timer and Wintertime Battery Protection system to protect your vehicle battery during the parking mode.