FORD EDGE Dash Cam Buyers Guide
Rexing V360 dash cam
360° Panoramic View Design – unsurpassed monitoring of the entire car environment from every angle, Easily view side collisions, disputes inside your FORD, producing more comprehensive evidence and ensuring security.
The Front camera records video at 1440×1440 resolution at 30 frames per second.
With WIDE DYNAMIC RANGE, the camera can perform optimally in all light scenarios by adjusting the exposure level for balanced images and footage.
Once the reverse gear is engaged, the dash cam screen automatically switches to reversing image.
This Rexing V360 dash cam has a 3-inch touch screen and displays information about the rear environment as well as parking guide-lines to prevent accidents.
A super wide angle fish-eye lens is built into the front camera, which captures both the road in front and passenger inside your EDGE .Lenses can be adjusted to the front, to the right or to the left.
This dashboard camera records the front cabin and rear simultaneously and has a waterproof backup camera for your FORD EDGE
In the event of a collision, the built-in gravity sensor locks the video, ensuring that important footage remains protected. Videos that have been locked will be protected from being overwritten. All videos are time-stamped.
Loop recording; After the memory card storage limit has been reached, new recordings will automatically overwrite older recordings.Supports UHS-I / Class 10 or higher Micro SD cards (up to 256GB).
Recommended Micro SD card:
- Kingston Canvas Go! Micro SD (pictured above)
- Kingston Canvas React Micro SD
- SanDisk High Endurance Micro SD
NOTE: Please don’t use SanDisk Ultra cards with Rexing V360 dash cam
What’s in the box!
- Rexing V360 Dash Camera
- Full HD Rear Camera + Rear Camera cable (20ft)
- Car power connector (12ft) + USB computer cable
- 3M adhesive mount
- User manual
- Rexing Mini-USB Hardwire Kit – B01LXC2329 (Optional)
Rexing V360 dash cam comes with one Lithium-ion battery and the built-in supercapacitor serves only to store emergency file backups.please always keep the dash cam plugged in.
It is possible that the USB port in the car will not provide enough power for the dash cam, so please use the car charger that comes with the dashcam, or use the Rexing hardwire kit (Sold separately).
BlackVue DR900X- 2CH
- 4K Ultra HD footage at 1080p resolution.
- 8 MP front (CMOS sensor) and 2.1 MP rear (Sony Starvis™ sensor, best for low light)
- 265 High Efficiency Video Coding system compresses video file without compromising quality.
- With Cloud service you can enjoy live view from your dash cam on the BlackVue mobile app.
- Native parking mode, without any additional accessories.
- Voltage cutoff and timer can be set in the BlackVue App to protect your vehicle’s battery.
- Impact and motion detection.
- Operation Temperature: : -20 °C, -4 °F – 70 °C ,158 °F (manufactured with super capacitors).
- Built-in GPS to visualize your location on map during playback.
- Built in WiFi helps to download video files instantly into your smartphone/tablet.
- LTE module(optional) will provide an amazing cloud experience.
What’s in the box!
- BlackVue DR900X-2CH (Front Cam + Rear Cam)
- Power Cord
- Rear Cam Cable
- x5 Cable Clips
- Double-Sided Tape for Mounting Brackets
- BlackVue 32 GB micro-SD Card
- micro-SD Card Reader
This Dual dash cam captures video at 1080p Full HD in front and 720p in rear. It uses 2.12MP CMOS Sensor(front) and 1.0MP CMOS Sensor(rear) for a distortion-free, crisp image quality.
Built-in WiFi lets you download and view footage on your smartphone via the official app.
THINKWARE FA200 built with Super Capacitors and Thermal sensor, suitable for extreme temperatures.
- 14°F – 140°F
- -10°C – 60°C
- -4°F – 158°F
- -20°C – 70°C
Red light camera and speed camera alerts through the TWA-SGM GPS Antenna [optional]
Thinkware’s Anti-File Corruption Technology helps against Data fragmentation and file corruption.
- Parking surveillance mode
- impact and motion detection,
- energy saving
- time lapse mode
SD Card and Hardwiring kit is also included in the package.
This dash cam is recommended for users from the USA and CA only.
What’s in the box!
- Cigarette Power Cable,
- THINKWARE 16GB MicroSD Card with SD Card Adapter,
- Rear View Camera,
- CS Information,
- FA200 Main Dash Cam Unit,
- Rear Cam Quick Start Guide,
- Adhesive Cable Clips (3ea),
- Rear Cam Cable,
- Mount with Extra 3M Adhesive Tape,
- Quick Start Guide/Warranty