Night Vision is very important to capture a 360 degree view all the activities inside in your vehicle. you will get out of any false case claimed by your passengers.
However, choosing a dash cam to achieve all these requirements is hard job. But we have got your back! check out all the dash cams we chose and select the best ones for you.
Garmin Dash Cam Tandem
1440p Garmin Clarity HDR records crisp video details; 720p interior-facing lens with night vision featuring our exclusive NightGlo technology captures clear video of all passengers at night
Garmin tandem is an ultra light Dash camera that records in tandem with two 180-degree lenses and provides complete 360 degree coverage around you and your vehicle.
Go hands-free! This Pocket-size dash camera can be controlled with voice commands (available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Swedish).
Garmin Drive uses the built-in GPS to automatically capture the location and time of events, while its built-in Wi-Fi allows you to view and share videos on your smartphone via the Garmin Drive mobile app
Also the app allows you to control and view live footage from up to 4 dash cameras in synchronized mode on your smartphone
A charger with an extra USB port is included in the package, so drivers can charge their phone or another device while on the move
In parking mode, drivers can automatically record motion outside and inside their vehicles when parked and turned off (may require cable, sold separately)
A 16 GB microSD™ card is included, so you can start using the camera right out of the box
what’s in the box!
- Garmin Dash Cam Tandem;
- MicroSD™ card;
- Low-profile magnetic mount;
- 4 m power cable;
- 1.5 m USB cable;
- Dual USB power adapter;
Don’t get mislead by old reviews;
When first released in 2019, the Garmin dash cam Tandem and its app had lots of bugs, but over the years they have improved and solved all the issues through software and firmware updates.
Vantrue N4 3 Channel 4K Dash Cam
The dash cam is equipped with Four IR LED lights facing the cabin of the car, allowing it to capture accurate images of the driver and passengers even in complete darkness, perfect for rideshare drivers such as Uber, Lyft and Taxi.
Vantrue N4 features a 155° front camera, a 165° inside camera, and a 160° rear camera, which provides a total 360 degree view around your vehicle, Monitoring the front, rear, and interior of your vehicle can all be done at the same time with audio at 1440P + 1080P + 1080P
The dual recording mode provides not only a 4K resolution front camera but also a 1080P rear camera, which records incidents from behind your vehicle.
When used alone, the front camera can seamlessly record up to 4K, enabling accurate capturing of license plates and road signs.
The rear cam is easily 360° adjustable for the perfect view. It’s a great way to protect yourself against liability issues or accidents.
Furthermore, you can set it up for front and interior recording modes in order to record road ahead and the interior of the car in high resolutions of 4K and 1080P,
The adjustable inside camera offers greater flexibility and improved visibility, especially useful for rideshare drivers looking for proof of what passengers were doing in the vehicle.
The high-performance Sony STARVIS CMOS sensor, a large F1.4 aperture 6-glass lens observing the road front, and a F1.8 6-glass lens observing the rear of the vehicle can automatically increase exposure for clear video recordings in dark situations;
The time lapse feature allows the dash cam to operate for a longer period of time while reducing video file size, thus, a time-lapse video of a multi-week road trip can capture frames without taking up much memory card space
Motion detection parking mode saves energy thus allowing the dash cam to go into standby mode and wake up and record when movement is detected by the front or inside camera
With collision detection, if an impact is detected while the dash cam is off, the camera will automatically turn on so that the impact can be recorded. For this 3 channel dash cam should be connected to parking mode with a hardwire kit(buy extra ASIN B083XB8T7T) or external battery.
Did you know, Supercapacitor based dash cams have a longer life-span than lithium-ion battery dashcams.
The Vantrue N4 is powered by super capacitors which are built to withstand extreme temperatures from 14°F to 158°F, ideal for hot weather areas like Arizona, Florida, Texas, or extremely cold areas.
With the flexible sensitivity G-sensor, it detects sudden shaking or collisions automatically, and it locks the footage to the event folder after the impact.
In loop recording, the oldest file is automatically overwritten when the card is full.Capable of housing up to 256GB of external memory (not in the box, recommend Vantrue sd card).
Auto LCD off avoid distracting.
Optional GPS (need to buy separately B083XBS88L) to track route, location and speed in KM/H or MP/H.
What’s in the Box?
- 1x Dash Cam with Suction Cup Mount
- 1x Rear Camera with 20ft Extension Cable
- 1x Car Charger with 11.4ft Type C USB Cable
- 1x Type C USB Data Cable 3ft
- 1x Adhesive Sticker
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Quick Guide
VAVA Dual Dash Cam
Equipped with the Sony sensor(front IMX307 rear IMX323), you will get amazing image quality during both day and LOW LIGHT Condition.
- The VAVA dual dash cam is the Best 360° view Dash cam in the market.
- Front (155°) and Rear (126°) camera captures the road at 1920 x 1080p 30fps giving you crisp view of licence plates.
- The Built in WiFi allows you to configure, download to your smartphone via the ”VAVA Dash” app, so you can share the incidents footage anytime, anywhere.
- Seamless loop recording will be automatically activated when start the engine. Recorded videos are saved in 1, 2 or 3-minute segments with an Auto-Looping mechanism. The older video segments will be overwritten by the new one. Support up to 128 GB Card( Class 10).
- The built-in G-sensor detects sudden shock or collision and will lock the video and keeps protected from being overwritten. This can be an vital information as evidence for insurance claims.
- During the parking mode, the VAVA Dash cam will automatically record and save video footage when it detects any bumps. It acts as a surveillance camera system while you are away from your car, helps to prove in case of any vandalism.
- Operating temperature: 14°f – 122°f during battery power, and 32°f – 158°f during the parking mode..
What’s in the box!
● 1X VAVA Dash Cam;
● 1X Car Mount;
● 1X Snapshot Button;
● 1X VAVA Car Charger;
● 1X Micro USB Cable with GPS Module;
● 1X Crowbar,
● 5X Cable Clips,
● 1X Button Cell;
● 1X User Guide,
● 1X Thank you Card;
● 1X Quick Installation Guide;